29 Oct Ford Honors International Automotive Components at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- IAC Group has been honored by Ford Motor Company with a “Create Must Have Products” World Excellence Award for the Ford Mustang Mach-E Frunk
- Ford’s World Excellence Awards recognize companies that exceed expectations and achieve the highest levels of excellence in quality, cost, performance and delivery
- Award categories include Treat Customers Like Family, Turn Around Automotive Operations and Compete Like a Challenger, Create Must-Have Products, Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion, plus Gold and Silver Quality awards
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 11, 2021 – International Automotive Components Group (IAC Group) has been recognized as a top-performing global supplier at the 23rd annual Ford World Excellence Awards. IAC Group was announced as a Create Must Have Products category winner today at Ford Motor Company’s virtual event for the Ford Mustang Mach-E Frunk.
“We are committed to providing our customers with ‘must have products,’ like the Mustang Mach-E frunk, that are precisely executed and elegantly designed with the customer in mind,” said David Prystash, CEO at IAC Group. “It takes the collective work of our entire team to deliver excellence that is recognized within the industry. We are thrilled to receive this award on behalf of the IAC team.”
“Ford Motor Company’s World Excellence Awards recognize our top-performing suppliers around the world for helping bring the Ford+ plan to life,” said Hau Thai-Tang, chief product platform and operations officer. “Suppliers like IAC Group are key to Ford’s continued success as we leverage foundational strengths to build new capabilities and enrich customer experiences.”
Honorees are recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in categories including:
- Primary brand pillar awards – Treat Customers Like Family, Turn Around Automotive Operations and Compete Like a Challenger, Create Must-Have Products
- Diversity and inclusion awards for suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Sustainability awards for suppliers that improve the business environment
- Gold and Silver Quality awards for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
About IAC Group
Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. Employing nearly 18,000 people, IAC Group is a multi-billion dollar global manufacturing company that operates in 55 locations, including more than 40 manufacturing facilities in 17 countries. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.